Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization or SMO is the process of generating publicity to raise the awareness of your brand, service or product by using social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Social Media Optimization is similar to SEO in that the objective is to generate traffic for a website. On the whole, SMO refers to optimizing a site & its content in terms of sharing across networking and social media sites.
SMO is becoming increasingly relevant for SEO, as search engines are more and more utilizing the users’ recommendations of social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube to rank pages in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). The connotation is that when a user shares or likes a webpage on a networking site, it is counted as a vote for the quality of that webpage. Hence, search engines utilize such votes to properly rank sites in their SERPs.
At present, search engine giant Google applies much more importance to networking sites, so it is significant to make your business communicate effectively to appeal both audiences and Google.
You might be aware of the benefits of SMO, but lack the resources and time to get the most out of it. At OnlineSEOPlanet.com we can assist you with your SMO strategies. Our SMO experts can set up your company’s social profiles, create unique content and ensure the whole thing is incorporated across all channels, to just help you advertise your business in as many areas as possible.
Benefits of SMO:
- It keeps your company in front of your audience’s minds with keyword rich content and regular, targeted updates.
- Helps to reach wider potential customers than traditional marketing tools and methods
- Increases your website’s traffic, improves page rankings and convert more sales, enquiries and leads.
What we do?
- We set-up as well as optimize your professional Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts
- For Facebook likes and social bookmarking, we add social media buttons to your website
- We set up a blog as well as integrate the existing blog to your social media channels to ensure all your audiences are kept up-to-date with your news.
- Create original and SEO friendly content and upload it to your blog.